FOR SALE GRILL / CATERING 805.689.2187
Mint Condition Propane Gas-Fired BBQ GRILL / CATERING:
Built-from-scratch and totally custom-made grill available! Like new condition! 15 minutes from set-up to cooking burgers for 100 people! An awesome tool to attract attention - great for all types of promotional and tailgate catering!
Paid $ 24,300. Priced at $16.995.
Contact Jill Shalhoob:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cell: 805.689.2187
The Tandem all-propane gas-fired BBQ comes in at 15.6 feet long (188”) and 5.6ft wide (70”). Total measurement length ‘including hitch’ and width on trailer. Weight: 2200lbs.
- 14-gauge steel satin coat body
- 2000 lb. tandem axles c/w 15" chrome wheels
- 4 Stainless Steel burner boxes, each with Stainless l top
- 4 - 30,000 BTU "H" burners per grill section. Each section has temperature gauge
- 100 liter propane tank with approved propane hoses, valves and fittings
- One removable aluminum flat griddle
- Two built in ice chests one in front, one in rear
- Trailer lighting to federal standards
- Folding stainless steel edge protectors (2) (reduces cleanup)
- C.S.A. Gas-fired appliance certification for (USA & Canada)
- Spray on "RockGuard" applied to front section and fenders
- Remote Stainless Steel Burner hook up
- 2 Removable cutting boards
- Removable spice racks (1 each side of rear cooler)
- Drawer utensil cabinet
- Storage section for battery to run exterior lights and optional stereo
- Rear Steel Trailer Rollers
- Trailer is wire ready to add 12v car-stereo and 4 speakers
- Collapsible awning
Trailer Grill is ideal when you want your event to be delicious, memorable, and stress-free.
🔥 Great business marketing tool for:
Tailgating at the Games
- BBQ Rental Equipment Companies
Pick up and delivery options available.
Transportation fee based on the location from Santa Barbara, CA.
Contact Jill Shalhoob with your Best Offer:
- Email: email@example.com
- Cell Phone: 424.361.4200
Additional Photos, Video, Manuals, and Receipts are available upon request. Serious inquiries only.
Thank you, Jill, The Butcher's Daughter